This website at www.ingolstadtvillage.com (“our Website”) is operated by Value Retail Management (Ingolstadt Village) GmbH. (registered number Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 3752) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Ingolstadt Village, Otto-Hahn-Str. 1, D-85055 Ingolstadt.
Your access to and use of our Website, is subject to and governed by all applicable laws and regulations and these terms and conditions (“these Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use our Website.
1. Availability and Faults
Access to and use of our Website are provided and permitted on a temporary basis. The Website will not always be available and may have some faults. We are under no obligation to update any information contained on our Website. We reserve the right to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Website (or any portion or portions of it) and/or the information or materials available through our Website (or any portion or portions of it) with or without notice. Our Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and to the extent permitted by law made without any guarantees, conditions or warranties of any kind.
Unless otherwise indicated, our Website including its design, text, content, arrangement, and other matters related to it are protected under copyright and other applicable intellectual property law and we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property and other proprietary rights in or relating to our Website. All such rights are reserved. The posting of our Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in or relating to our Website. Except as expressly granted in these Terms, you do not acquire any rights, title or interest in or relating to our Website.
3. Use of our Website by You
We grant you a limited right to access and make use of our Website for your own use. You are not allowed to: reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-transmit, distribute or otherwise exploit our Website including any of its content for any commercial purpose without obtaining prior permission from us; make a collection of any product listings, descriptions or prices; make derivative use of our Website or its contents; download or copy information for the benefit of another business; or use data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful, attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, or attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report you to the relevant authorities for such acts. Access to or use of our Website and the information or materials available on our Website may be prohibited by law in certain countries or jurisdictions. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the country from which you are accessing our Website. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Website (or portions of it) at any time if we believe you are using our Website in any way that is contrary to any of these Terms, and if you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms, you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
From time to time, we may restrict access to our Website (or portions of it) to users who have registered with us. If you register with us to use restricted areas (such as registering to join our Membership), you are registering as a personal user of our Website. Access to restricted areas is via your user identification code (“user ID”), password and any other piece of information as part of our security procedures. We allow you access to the restricted areas of our Website on the basis that:
- you are, at the date of registration, no less than 18 years of age;
- you must treat your user ID and password as confidential, you must not disclose it to anyone else, it may not be used by anyone else to access our Website;
- all data provided by you is accurate;
- you will not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of our Website or other users; and
- you will not seek to pass yourself off as another user. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the “Membership” area of our Website. If, you do not comply with these Terms, particularly with regard to the aforementioned obligations under clause 5 of these terms and conditions, we may at any time disable your user ID or password and otherwise cancel your access.
5. Content of our Website
Nothing in our Website constitutes an offer to buy or sell products and/or services in any jurisdiction. Our Website is for information only. All details, descriptions and prices of, and other information relating to, products and/or services appearing on our Website are of a general nature only. We do not guarantee that any product and/or service appearing on our Website is or will be available in stock at the relevant village at the time you wish to purchase any particular product and/or service.
We will take reasonable care to ensure that all information is correct at the time when such information was uploaded to our Website, but it may be inaccurate and incomplete and is subject to change. We therefore advise you to check information concerning a retailer with them and we are not, as to the extent provided in section 10 of this terms and conditions, liable for loss incurred by you from relying on information on the Website.
6. Materials Submitted by Users
Users of our Website may post content to or comments on, or otherwise submit material for publication in, various areas of our Website, including our chat forum, bulletin board, photo galleries and other interactive areas. We do not approve, endorse, support, sanction, encourage or agree with any content, comments or material posted or submitted by users and published by us. We have not investigated, monitored or checked any such content, comments or material for accuracy, completeness or conformance with applicable laws and regulations prior publication. We accept no responsibility for, or liability in respect of, any such content, comments or material. If we are notified of an inadmissible content submitted by users, we will immediately remove such content.
If you post content to or comments on, or otherwise submit material for publication in, any area of our Website including photographs:
- you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use, reproduce, publish, republish, transmit and disseminate (and to grant sub-licences to use, reproduce, publish, republish, transmit and disseminate) such content, comments or material in any format, including print and electronic format;
- you will ensure that no such content, comments or material is unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane or could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or breach of any law and you must not post any material which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
- you will not be paid for any of the content, comments or material published;
- you will ensure that such content, comments or material is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- if the material is a photograph or graphic material you must have taken the photograph(s) or created the graphic material yourself or you must have the permission of or are otherwise be authorised by the owner of the photograph(s) and/or graphic material and you must have obtained the consent of all individuals featured in it where such individuals can be clearly identified; and
- we will publish your name alongside any photograph(s) or graphic material submitted by you but we may edit or delete any comments which you submit with them.
Publication of any content, comments or material including photograph(s) or graphic material posted or submitted by you will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics (including editing any photograph(s) or graphic material) and to refuse, suspend, terminate or otherwise remove, the publication of such content, comments or material.
From time to time, we may advertise and run competitions on our Website. Specific terms and conditions and rules will apply to such competitions. Please ensure that you read these terms and conditions and rules applicable to any competition you enter into or otherwise participate in carefully as contractual obligations might arise out of such terms and conditions.
8. Third Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites operated by unrelated companies and persons (“Third Party Website”). These links are intended to provide further information only. The inclusion on our Website of any link to a Third Party Website does not mean that we approve, endorse or accept any responsibility for that Third Party Website, its content or use, or the use of products and/or services made available through such Third Party Website. We are not responsible for any damages or losses caused as a result of your use of, or reliance on, such Third Party Websites and you use any Third Party Websites at your own risk. All terms and conditions and policies of the Third Party Websites you visit will apply to you while on such websites and you should check them. When we included the links on our Website, we did not check the Third Party Websites for accuracy, completeness or conformance with applicable laws and regulations. If we are notified of any inadmissible content in connection with a linked Third Party Website, we will immediately remove the respective links from our Website.
We have some arrangements with carefully selected businesses, who may sell you products or services on Third Party Websites linked to our Website and bearing our branding or indicating an association with us, such as the Ingolstadt Village Gift Card. When you link through to some of these Third Party Websites they may still be framed by our Website or have our branding, and appear part of our Website. Please be aware, however, that these products and services are sold by another business. While we select such businesses carefully, we are not responsible for the products and services, which they offer and sell, and you should check any terms and conditions of those Third Party Websites and of any products and services which they offer.
9. Links to Our Website
You may create a link to our Website from another website or document without our prior written consent provided no such link: creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Website; implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Website; displays any of trade mark(s) used on our Website without our permission or that of the owner of such trade mark(s); is placed on a website that contains content that is unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane or could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or breach of any law; and portrays us, our associated companies or the businesses we work with (or their products and/or services) in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
You are solely responsible for the website on which you place a link to our Website and for any representations made or impressions created concerning us or our Website. You are also solely responsible for bringing these Terms to the attention of the person receiving access to our Website via your link. We reserve the right to request that any link or links you create to our Website from another website or document in breach of these Terms be removed.
10. Limitation of Liability
We, in our own capacity and on behalf of our associated companies, the employees, advisors or third parties engaged by us, limit our liability arising out of or in connection with access or use of our Website or any website with which it is linked (whether based in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other basis) for any of the following losses:
- losses from unavailability of the Website or technical faults with the Website;
- loss of data;
- loss caused by denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material;
- loss of revenue or profit or anticipated savings; and
- loss arising from circumstances beyond our reasonable control and loss which is not reasonably foreseeable to the extent set forth in this provision as follows: We shall only be liable for damage caused to you to the extent that we :
- have caused such damage as a result of wrongful intent or gross negligence; or
- have caused injury to life, body or health as a result of wrongful intent or negligence; or
- are in breach of an essential contractual obligation as a result of wrongful intent or negligence. Essential contractual obligations are such obligations which are necessary to fulfil the purpose of a contract.
You agree to indemnify, release and hold us and our associated companies harmless to the maximum extent permitted by all applicable laws and regulations from any claim, liability, loss, expense or demand related to your breach of these Terms.
12. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
Our Website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in England. These Terms and all matters arising or relating to these terms and this Website including its content shall be governed by German law. The German courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes, which may arise out or in connection with these Terms or use of our Website.
These Terms contain the entire understanding between you and us with respect to the use of our Website. No representation, statement, inducement oral or written, not contained in these Terms (as updated from time to time) shall be binding on either you or us. The aforementioned does not apply to any concluded individual agreement in writing. If any provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable under the law of any jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
14. Questions or Complaints
If you have any questions or complaints, you may contact us by writing to us at Legal Team, Ingolstadt Village, Otto-Hahn-Str. 1, 85055 Ingolstadt, or by e-mailing us at legal@IngolstadtVillage.com